BoysRideToo magazine is a fresh, new and exciting bi-monthly magazine for horsey boys aged six and up. The first and only of its kind in the UK, available both in print and digitally, at home and internationally.
BoysRideToo magazine is for all boys who ride or simply enjoy spending time around horses, whatever their level, and is the only horse and pony magazine written for and by equestrian boys.
Sign up for a great value BoysRideToo annual subscription today and you’ll receive over 50 horse-packed pages every two months.
A BoysRideToo magazine subscription is your go-to for all things horsey:
• A fresh new bi-monthly magazine for equestrian boys and teens
• Tips, tricks and guidance on how to care for horses
• Expert advice on honing your riding skills
• Exclusive, inspiring interviews with horse experts and professionals
• Packed full of engaging articles, activities, readers’ stories
• Every issue delivered through your letterbox or directly to your device
We have had to make the tough decision to increase the cover price of the magazine, which includes postage, effective from Issue 17 (Dec/Jan). This is due to the 3rd increase in Royal Mail’s large letter postage cost in 2023. The subscription price has increased effective now, to allow for this and we hope you understand why we have had to reluctantly do this.
Choose A Subscription Plan That Suits You…
Any digital subscriptions will be handled by our trusted partner Pocketmags, where you can buy a single issue or subscribe to an annual or 6
month digital plan.
6 Month Print
£16.20 billed twice a year
(£5.40 / issue)
6 Month Digital
£7.99 billed annually
(£2.66 / issue)
12 Month Print
£31.05 billed once a year
(£5.17 / issue)
12 Month Digital
£13.99 billed annually
(£2.33 / issue)